18 Apr 7 Skills You Need For Workplace Success – Online Course
There have been a number of studies that identify the key skills that all employees need to be successful. They are called different things: critical employability skills, soft skills, or transferable skills, but regardless of the name, these skills are critical for workplace success. Technical skills must be supported by soft skills to become valuable and effective, and in the future more and more jobs will rely upon these skills.
Although soft skills are harder to acquire than technical skills, they can be improved upon through training.
This course touches on being a productive team member, flexibility, problem solving, resourcefulness, giving and receiving Feedback, self-confidence, creative thinking and emotional intelligence.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand your own team member roles and responsibilities
- Become an effective team member
- Become aware of your level of change tolerance
- Understand ways to be flexible in times of change
- Find ways to approach problem-solving
- Recognize the self-fulfilling prophecy and its relevance to your work
- Appreciate the variety of behaviors that characterize resourcefulness in the workplace
- Identify tips to giving and receiving feedback
- Build your own self-confidence
- Apply a number of group methods for creative thinking
- Develop your social and emotional competencies
This course is designed for:
- Any employee who wants to become more successful in the workplace
- Team leaders, supervisors and managers
- Business owners and executives
None/No previous knowledge required.
ESTIMATED COURSE DURATION
This course comes with 10 modules consisting of text, interactive cards and a final quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.