22 Oct Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
Behind every great training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy.
To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development.
This course touches on how to plan a successful training session, the role of the trainer, the skills necessary to train adults, accommodating training preferences, using existing materials, stress management, planning a workshop, preparing visual aids, communicating effectively, questioning, Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation, dealing with difficult situations, team teaching, training preparation and training presentations.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles
- Accommodate all learning styles in the classroom
- Communicate effectively in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Understand the different levels of evaluation an
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.