05 Mar Afrikaans Online Course – Level 2
A fun language, the youngest to form in Africa, Afrikaans is a blend of many international and some regional languages. This is due to the Dutch colonists who later joined the British, French and German settlement to create an ethnic community known as the ‘Boers’.
Afrikaans is an extremely easy and satisfying language to learn as there is no gender, no irregular verbs, and only three tenses, or in other words, the grammar is simple! We think you will surprise yourself at how quickly you will pick this creative language, along with the diverse blend of culture it brings.
With our Afrikaans A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.