19 Jun Amharic Online Course – (Business)
Amharic is the official language of Ethiopia and the second most spoken Semitic language in the world after Arabic. Amharic uses an abugida, which a writing system based on the pairing of consonants with vowels. This means there is no one way to translate it into the Latin alphabet, so learning the spoken language is really important. Did you know? Ethiopia is the only African country with its own script, using 209 symbols. If you are into music, many reggae songs use Amharic as the main language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Amharic Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.