05 Mar Amharic Online Course – Level 2
Spoken by the Amharic people, one of the most culturally and ethically dominant groups in Ethiopia, this language is the second most spoken Semitic Language after Arabic. It’s the official working language of Ethiopia, a land overflowing with nature’s bounty.
Unlike Arabic, Amharic is written from left to right, which comes as a surprise considering that it has Semitic origins. Guess whose first language is Amharic? Canadian singer songwriter, The Weekend (akaAbÄ™l Makkonen Tesfaye) ! Learn this mellifluous and emphatic language, and enter calmness.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Amharic A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course