01 May Amharic Online Course – Level 3
Amharic is the official language of Ethiopia and the second most spoken Semitic language in the world after Arabic. Amharic uses an abugida, which a writing system based on the pairing of consonants with vowels. This means there is no one way to translate it into the Latin alphabet, so learning the spoken language is really important. Did you know? Ethiopia is the only African country with its own script, using 209 symbols. If you are into music, many reggae songs use Amharic as the main language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Amharic A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.