22 Oct Anger Management – Understanding Anger – Online Course
5 out of 5 stars
Anger is a universal experience. It is normal to feel angry sometimes and anger can be a healthy emotion if you know how to deal with it. You don’t have to be a psychologist to understand that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. The co-worker who can productively confront his teammate about his negative attitude increases his team’s chance of success as well as minimizes destructive conflicts. The customer service agent who can defuse the angry customer not only keeps his customers loyal but makes his own day less troublesome. This course is designed to help give you and your organization that edge.
This course touches on the definition of anger, its costs and pay-offs, the anger process, how anger affects our thinking, understanding behaviors caused by anger, how to manage anger and communicate effectively.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how anger affects your body, your mind and your behavior
- Break old patterns and apply a model for assertive anger
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers
- Control your own emotions when faced with other people’s anger
- Help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- Communicate with others in a constructive and assertive manner
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.