05 Mar Arabic Online Course (Classical) – Level 2
Mudari Arabic or classical Arabic is a medieval form of Arabic considered sacred by most Muslims. The reason being that the Quran is written in this script. Also known as Quranic Arabic, the language is the linguistic equivalent to Shakespearean English, originating from the Arabian Peninsula. It has a special manner of writing, and although it can seem similar to modern Arabic, it differs hugely when written.
Study Classical Arabic to read and understand the Quran, and for indulging in the rhymical poetry and prose written by Arabic authors through the Middle Ages. Immerse yourself in the beauty of this timeless language.
With our Arabic Online (Classical) – Level 2 A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course