05 Mar Arabic Online Course (Useful Phrases) – Level 2
The Arab world is a rapidly growing market opening up numerous potential professional opportunities for Arabic speakers.
Practice the Arabic alphabet and discover a distinct style of writing. The Arabic script is unique, which makes it an enjoyable and creative learning process. It is written from right to left, in a cursive style, and includes 28 letters.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Arabic A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.