05 Mar Arabic Online Course (Useful Phrases) – Level 2
The Arab world is a rapidly growing market opening up numerous potential professional opportunities for Arabic speakers.
Practice the Arabic alphabet and discover a distinct style of writing. The Arabic script is unique, which makes it an enjoyable and creative learning process. It is written from right to left, in a cursive style, and includes 28 letters.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Arabic A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course