01 May Arabic Classical Online Course – Level 3
Mudari Arabic or classical Arabic is a medieval form of Arabic considered sacred by most Muslims. The reason being that the Quran is written in this script. Also known as Quranic Arabic, the language is the linguistic equivalent to Shakespearean English, originating from the Arabian Peninsula. It has a special manner of writing, and although it can seem similar to modern Arabic, it differs hugely when written.
Study Classical Arabic to read and understand the Quran, and for indulging in the rhymical poetry and prose written by Arabic authors through the Middle Ages. Immerse yourself in the beauty of this timeless language.
With our Arabic Classical A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course