05 Mar Basque Online Course – Level 2
The Basque country is a region that spans borders, and is one of the oldest communities in Europe, located in northern Spain and southwestern France and straddling the Pyrenees Mountains. Basque culture has always emphasized innovation, while maintaining strong cultural roots.
Did you know? Basque, or Euskara, was once a language on the brink of extinction and is now spoken by approximately one million people worldwide. Spanish is the other official language in the Basque region.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Basque A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course