01 May Basque Online Course – Level 3
The Basque country is a region that spans borders, and is one of the oldest communities in Europe, located in northern Spain and southwestern France and straddling the Pyrenees Mountains. Basque culture has always emphasized innovation, while maintaining strong cultural roots. Did you know? Basque, or Euskara, was once a language on the brink of extinction and is now spoken by approximately one million people worldwide. Spanish is the other official language in the Basque region.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Basque A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.