19 Jun Bengali Online Course – (Business)
The Bengali language, or Bangla, is the main language that is used in Bangladesh and West Bengal, and the second most used language in India. With its Bengali script, it emerged as a language around 1000 years ago, from a declining version of Sanskrit. It has one of the most developed literary traditions in Asia. Did you know? A standardized version of the language was only categorized in the 1800’s. Surprising for a language that has been around for so long and is the sixth most spoken language in the world.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Bengali Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.