01 May Bengali Online Course – Level 3
The Bengali language, or Bangla, is the main language that is used in Bangladesh and West Bengal, and the second most used language in India. With its Bengali script, it emerged as a language around 1000 years ago, from a declining version of Sanskrit. It has one of the most developed literary traditions in Asia. Did you know? A standardized version of the language was only categorized in the 1800’s. Surprising for a language that has been around for so long and is the sixth most spoken language in the world.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Bengali A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.