01 May Berber Tamazight Online Course – Level 3
The Berber people, or Imazighen, as they refer to themselves, inhabit North Africa west of the Nile Valley. Berber is mostly spoken in the countries of Algeria, Morocco, Niger, Mali and Libya. The Berber languages are a group of 26 closely related languages. The oldest known Berber inscriptions date back to the 4th century BC, but Berber-speaking people have lived in North Africa since at least 3,000 BC. That makes this language over 6000 years old! Our Microlearning course is based on Berber-Tamazight.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Berber Tamazight A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.