22 Oct Brand: Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customers’ lives and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This course will cover the basics of branding, including how to develop a visual identity from start to finish. We will also give you some graphic design tips to help you communicate your expectations to a professional designer. Then will focus on how to put your brand out there in the right way and how to keep your brand energized and alive with monitoring and evaluation tools.
This course touches on the importance of branding, identifying products and their features, creating a mission and a vision, brand positioning, brand name and slogan, creating a visual identity, connecting with customers, how to launch a brand and take its pulse, SWOT analysis, measuring brand health, Middelton’s matrix, how to keep a brand alive.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what a brand is and what branding is about
- Identify your brand’s products, their features and their values
- Write a mission, vision and style statement for a brand
- Understand the basics of positioning a brand
- Create a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand and understand how to respond to the results
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.