22 Oct Building a Brand on Social Media
Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, consistent, and responsive presence. Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media.
We’ll cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
This will help you know how to:
- Define terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Describe various social media platforms and identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy