19 Jun Bulgarian Online Course – (Business)
Bulgarian was the first Slavic language to be written. It first appeared in writing during the 9th century using the Glagolitic alphabet, which was gradually replaced by an early version of the Cyrillic alphabet over the following centuries. Bulgarian is very closely related to Macedonian, the two languages being largely mutually intelligible. Bulgaria is located at the crossroad between Europe and Asia, and the lands of Bulgaria have been populated since antiquity. Stories and folklore still form an important part of life where legends and traditions and are passed between the generations.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Bulgarian Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.