05 Mar Bulgarian Online Course – Level 2
Bulgarian was the first Slavic language to be written. It first appeared in writing during the 9th century using the Glagolitic alphabet, which was gradually replaced by an early version of the Cyrillic alphabet over the following centuries.
Bulgarian is very closely related to Macedonian, the two languages being largely mutually intelligible.
Bulgaria is located at the crossroad between Europe and Asia, and the lands of Bulgaria have been populated since antiquity. Stories and folklore still form an important part of life where legends and traditions and are passed between the generations.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Bulgarian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course