22 Oct Business Etiquette – Gaining That Extra Edge
If you’ve ever had an awkward moment where:
- You aren’t sure which fork to use
- You don’t know which side plate is yours
- You’ve ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words…
Then you know just how agonizing such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make. This will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments. You’ll have an extra edge in areas that you may not have given a lot of thought of until now.
Specific learning objectives will include:
- Network effectively, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establishes trust and credibility
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.