22 Oct Call Center Training – Sales and Customer Service Training for Call Center Agents
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay.
This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
This will help you teach you know how to:
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to deliver bad news and say “no”
- Effective ways to negotiate
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Tools to facilitate their communication
- The value of personalizing their interactions and developing relationships
- Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
- Personalized techniques for managing stress