18 Sep Chibemba Online Course – Level 1
Chibemba, or the Bemba language, is the lingua franca of 18 ethnic groups in Tanzania, Congo, and Zambia. Spoken by the Bemba people, the language is the most indigenous language in Zambia.
This beautiful language is agglutinative, depending mainly on prefixes. It has a system of several noun classes, a large set of tenses, and very few actual adjectives.
Learn and enjoy the language of the descendants of the ancient Luba Kingdom!
With our Chibemba Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Chibemba
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks