05 Mar Chichewa Online Course – Level 2
Chichewa, also known as ‘Chewa’, is a common language spoken by the people of Malawi. It is known as the ‘language of the lake’, referring to the Lake Malawi. First recorded by António Gamitto, who was involved in an expedition in 1831 to visit the Malawi people (Maraves), ruled by King Undi.
The language is dynamic, as more and more English words are incorporated into the language over the years, making it a very interesting study!
Delve into this royal court communication and conquer this language of adventurers.
With our Chichewa A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.