17 Jan Chinese Mandarin Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Chinese Mandarin and develop “Guanxi’, ensuring you are first choice for Chinese retail customers
Trust in China is predominantly built on personal relationships – “Guanxi”.
A quintessential trait of Chinese consumers is that they are value seekers. They will search hard for the best deals, to make sure they get good value for their money. That means they will spend a lot of time researching products and comparing prices. They tend to resist impulse buying, and are more likely to get cues from their friends as to which products to buy.
As Chinese shoppers are more likely to rely on the word of mouth of family and friends than unknown reviews, this means poor service for one customer can lead to losing potential business as a knock-on effect. EVery touch point should be polite and informative with the ‘bigger picture’ in mind!
Learn Chinese Mandarin and develop “Guanxi’, ensuring you are first choice for Chinese retail customers.
With our Chinese (Mandarin) Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations