22 Oct Conference and Event Management
Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work.
This course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music).
While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning like anniversaries, special birthday gatherings, weddings, and more.
Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
Learning objectives for this course include:
o Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-aways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan o Evaluate the process once it’s all wrapped up
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.