22 Oct Creating a Dynamite Job Portfolio
The job market continues to change, as does the way we search for work. This course examines the value of presenting yourself as a complete package by using a resume as an introduction to an employer and backing it up with a portfolio presented at the interview.
In order to make the most of this course, make sure you first complete another course Getting Your Job Search Started, or at least have identified suitable roles and completed a complete skills assessment and goal setting exercise.
This will help you know how to:
- Speak about yourself using descriptive language
- Apply the essential elements of cover letters and resumes
- Understand the need for pre-employment testing and what to expect in your target market
- Design a personalized portfolio
- Develop a plan that moves them to a new job within 60 days
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.