22 Oct Crisis Management
Managers and business orders know that risk management can reduce the negative impact of crises, and provides measurable benefits and cost savings. Professionals looking to focus on the area of Risk Management are poised to deliver insights with this course.
Discover a risk management framework that is flexible and works with any organization. It can be applied to a single project, a department, or an enterprise-wide risk management program.
With this course, you’ll be learning about:
- What risk and risk management are
- Establishing a risk management context
- A framework for risk management activities
- Designing and completing a basic risk assessment
- Determining appropriate response and action plan for risk response
- Reporting, monitoring, and evaluation