22 Oct CRM – An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
This course will help you introduce the different facets of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to participants. It will also help you teach them how to identify who their customers really are, analyze the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates within an organization.
This course will help you know how to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM