19 Jun Croatian Online Course – (Business)
This beautiful language is steeped in a culture of close family relationships and traditions, with a strong cultural heritage of songs, costumes, dancing, cultural rituals, and folk tales Learn Croatian, a language born in the 9th century and now the official language in six countries, all in South-Eastern Europe, and spoken mainly in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Did you know? It’s also the official language in municipalities and regions in Romania, Italy, Serbia and Austria!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Croatian Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.