05 Mar Croatian Online Course – Level 2
This beautiful language is steeped in a culture of close family relationships and traditions, with a strong cultural heritage of songs, costumes, dancing, cultural rituals, and folk tales
Learn Croatian, a language born in the 9th century and now the official language in six countries, all in South-Eastern Europe, and spoken mainly in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Did you know? It’s also the official language in municipalities and regions in Romania, Italy, Serbia and Austria!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Croatian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.