19 Jun Danish Online Course – (Business)
Danish has developed from Old Norse, spoken in Scandanavia. It is a language of culture generating many pioneering major works of literature; think of Kierkegaard, Hans Christian Andersen and Karen Blixen. Historically, the Danish combine an initial reserve with a friendly outlook. Embrace Danish and embrace the culture of ‘hygge’. ‘Hygge’ roughly translates as the notion of a cosy and warm ambience with friends and family, and the concept comes with its own nouns and adjectives!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Danish Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.