01 May Danish Online Course – Level 3
Danish has developed from ‘Old Norse’, a north Germanic language, once spoken in Scandinavia. It is a language of culture generating many pioneering major works of literature; think of Kierkegaard, Hans Christian Andersen, and Karen Blixen.
Historically, the Danish combine an initial reserve with a friendly outlook. Embrace Danish and embrace the culture of ‘hygge’. ‘Hygge’ roughly translates as the notion of a cozy and warm ambiance with friends and family, and the concept comes with its own nouns and adjectives!
With our Danish A1.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course