05 Mar Dari Online Course – Level 2
Also known as Afghan Persian, Dari is the variety of Persian spoken in Afghanistan, where it is one of the two official languages along with Pashto, and the lingua franca among the different language communities. Dari is also used as the main medium of instruction in Afghan schools and has contributed to many Asian languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, and Bengali.
A very straight forward and articulate language, there is a clear distinction between letters and sounds. There is not really that much to get confused about when you want to learn Dari, making it an easy language to master!
With our Dari A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.