15 May Digital Citizenship
Our Digital Citizenship course will give you the guidance needed in the ever changing digital world. As our lives are lived more and more online we all need to translate our social skills into the virtual world.
Digital Citizenship allows us to connect, collaborate, and share by using technology appropriately. In person meetings are on the decline, which makes it necessary to engage people digitally. Being a good digital citizen means you have a set of skills to work in the digital world.
Learn how to:
- Define digital citizenship.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Use social networking to create your brand.
- Protect your reputation online.
- Practice safe use of technology.
- Understand digital etiquette.