01 May Dutch Online Course – Level 3
The Dutch are famous for being pragmatic and preferring a direct style of communication, at the same time as favoring modesty, and this is reflected in their language. With its rich culture, Dutch is also the language of the Dutch Masters such as Rembrandt and Vermeer and Fran Hals, as well as the ever popular Van Gogh. Learning Dutch is een goed idee (good idea) as it’s easy to learn and very cool sounding. Spoken by more than 23 million native speakers in the Netherlands and in Belgium, as well as in Suriname in South America, it also opens the door to Afrikaans. Nearly 90-95% of Afrikaans vocabulary is of Dutch origin!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Dutch A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.