18 Sep English Online Course (Canadian) – Level 1
Canadian English was born as a product of five waves of immigration and settlement over the course of two centuries, combining American and British conventions into its usage. Though it shares its vocabulary with Modern English, spelling, and grammar differs slightly.
Learn and master Canadian English, with its interesting pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar!
With our Canadian English Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Canadian English
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks