23 May English Online Course – Level 2
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. It’s the official language of more than 50 countries and many nations that do not have it as an official language still use English in their Lingua Franca. Imagine the number of people you can interact with and the new things you can discover about their culture! It is truly a ‘global language’ and its importance cannot be overstated in an increasingly interconnected and globalized world.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our English A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Answer phone calls in a proper manner (phone etiquette)
- Count from 1-100
- W and wh words
- Complete the alphabet
- Recognize the sound/spelling relationship for short vowels and consonants
- Describe time, days and weeks
- Countries, languages and nationalities
- Jobs and personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Food and drink
- My favourites
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
How to learn with this course?
- Watch the Video.
- Read the associated material .
- Do the quiz to check learning
- Move on to the next lesson, you can come back to this one later if you wish!