02 Apr English Online Course – Level 8
The exciting part of learning a language is being able to communicate and knowing others can understand you. In English Online Level 8, take your skills up a notch, and learn how to make your spoken and written English much more interesting!
Learn to talk about the past, present and future, and spice up your vocabulary with a range of phrasal verbs, synonyms (words with the same meaning), and descriptive words for people, places and where you live. You know you are making progress when you can make plans, follow directions and shop with confidence!
Discover how to express wishes and regrets using conditionals to talk about real and hypothetical situations both in the present and past tenses.
Find out how to use question tags, linking words and extended answers to continue the conversation, and broaden your communication skills to be able to express emotions and feelings. Level 8 also focuses on improving your listening skills, with several situational dialogues.
Whether making plans with friends, going on a trip, or out shopping, learn how to express yourself accurately and with confidence.
With our English B1.3 – B1.4 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Compare and Use different tenses at the same time
- Learn how to use suffixes
- Learn how to use verbs to express states
- Learn how to use the Past Perfect Tense
- Use Modal and Phrasal verbs
- Use different type of idioms
- Explore the use of conditionals
- Learn how to report what someone said
- Learn tips and vocabulary to find a job
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statementsTake this Course