04 Jul English Online Course – Level 9
The exciting part of learning a language is being able to communicate and knowing others can understand you. In English Online Level 9, take your skills up a notch, and learn how to make your spoken and written English much more interesting!
Learn to talk about the past, present and future, and spice up your vocabulary with a range of phrasal verbs, synonyms (words with the same meaning), and descriptive words for people, places and where you live. You know you are making progress when you can make plans, follow directions and shop with confidence!
Discover how to express wishes and regrets, use compound adjectives, modifiers. adverbs, question formation, auxiliary verbs, present perfect (simple and continuous) and much more.
Find out how to use question tags, linking words and extended answers to continue the conversation, and broaden your communication skills to be able to express emotions and feelings. Level 9 also focuses on improving your listening skills, with several situational dialogues.
Whether making plans with friends, going on a trip, or out shopping, learn how to express yourself accurately and with confidence.
With our English B2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Compare and Use different tenses at the same time
- Clauses of contrast and purpose
- Adverbs and adverbial phrases
- Learn how to use the Past Perfect continuous
- Auxiliary verbs
- Use different type of idioms
- Learn more about the use of conditionals
- Present perfect (simple and continuous)
- Future perfect and future continuous
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statementsTake this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.