05 Mar Farsi Online Course – Level 2
Farsi (Persian, Iranian Persian, or Farsi) is spoken in Iran, and by minorities in Iraq and the Persian Gulf states, and is written in the Cyrillic script.
Farsi is so called due to its origin from the capital of the Achaemenid empire, Persis (Fars or Pars), a language brought in by the Monguls. The modern Persian language or Farsi (the Arabic pronunciation of ‘Parsi’ spoken in India by the Persians) as spoken today consists of many words of non-Iranian origin, evolving once again.
Did you know? The English words of Farsi origin include jasmine, checkmate, kiosl and so forth. Learn and enjoy this ancient language!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Farsi A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course