04 May Farsi Online Course – Level 3
Farsi (Persian, Iranian Persian, or Farsi) is spoken in Iran, and by minorities in Iraq and the Persian Gulf states, and is written in the Cyrillic script.
Farsi is so called due to its origin from the capital of the Achaemenid empire, Persis (Fars or Pars), a language brought in by the Monguls. The modern Persian language or Farsi (the Arabic pronunciation of ‘Parsi’ spoken in India by the Persians) as spoken today consists of many words of non-Iranian origin, evolving once again.
Did you know? The English words of Farsi origin include jasmine, checkmate, kiosk and so forth. Learn and enjoy this ancient language!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Ukrainian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.