01 May Finnish Online Course – Level 3
Finnish is beautifully elegant and economic, where you can say so much with just one word and each letter equals to exactly one sound, always. If you are thinking of visiting the Land of a Thousand Lakes, then over 90% of the population of Finland speak Finnish as their first language, and a few words will go a long way. Home to the sauna, the Aurora Borealis and the midnight sun, make sure you know how to say hello to Santa Claus in his native language when you visit.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Finnish A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.