05 Mar Flemish Online Course – Level 2
Flemish is one of three official languages in Belgium. The word Flemish used to refer to the language spoken in Flanders, but these days is often used to refer to all varieties of Dutch spoken in Belgium.
Learn the language of the famous Flemish painters, such as Reubens, Breugel and the Van Eycks. The colour and logic of the language is a mirror of this awesome art – vibrant with amazing technical skill.
Did you know? The great news is that Flemish is very similar to Dutch, with a different, softer sound and intonation but practically the same words. Two languages for the effort of one!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Flemish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.