01 May Galician Online Course – Level 3
Galician is one of Spain’s 5 official languages, spoken by about 3 million people in Galicia (the northwest corner of Spain).
Santiago de Compostela is one of Galicia’s most famous cities, the final stop on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail. It’s also known for its rías, 1200 km of coastal estuaries, with seafood being a major part of the Galician culture and language.
Galician is making a comeback, with over 90% speaking the language in the region. If you are looking to visit the “terra de meigas” or “land of witches”, as Galicia is known, then make sure you know at least a few words of this language of the ancient pilgrims.
Did you know?
Galician is also very similar to Portuguese but uses similar spelling rules as Spanish.
With our Galician A1.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.