05 Mar Greek Online Course – Level 2
In ancient time, Greece was the birthplace of western culture and democracy. The language of Aristotle, Plato and Pythagoras, modern Greek is built on the shoulders of this ancient civilization, now spoken mainly in Greece and Cyprus. Greece is a true paradise for cultural tourism, and a walking journey into history and art. From literature and philosophy to music, learn Greek and opens your eyes to an unrivalled cultural experience.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Greek A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course