19 Jun Greenlandic Online Course – (Business)
Greenlandic belongs to the Eskimo family of languages, and therefore it is a “polysynthetic” language. Long word, which is very appropriate as one word in Greenlandic can mean a whole sentence in other languages. (“Polysynthetic” means words are made with a root, one or more affixes and a suffix.). So you can say a lot in one word in this beautiful language of the land of the ice caps. The culture of Greenland is tied to Greenlandic Inuit tradition (the population is mostly Inuit) and the extreme living conditions. Life as sealers and hunters in small isolated communities is reflected in the language, music, myths, clothing, food and homes.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Greenlandic Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.