05 Mar Haitian Online Course – Level 2
Haiti is a Caribbean country that represents the western one-third of the island of Hispaniola. The eastern two-thirds of Hispaniola belongs to the Dominican Republic. Despite only being one-third (or two-eighths) of the island, it’s actually the second most populated Caribbean country.
All Haitians speak the Haitian Creole and consider it as the symbol of their national identity, with only a small minority of about 10% of the population speaking French.
Did you know?
The people in Haiti call Haitian, kreyòl (Creole in English), which comes from a Portuguese word meaning “raised in the home”. This is certainly reflected in the warm welcome you will receive and the contagious smiles of this island nation.
With our Haitian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.