16 May Handling a Difficult Customer
Customer service roles are key positions in the job world today. It helps companies give customers what they want and what they need. Although many customers can be difficult, with the right training, skills, and knowledge, any difficult customer can be handled properly and effectively. With a positive attitude, you can effectively deal with the most difficult customers and both parties can end the conversation not only satisfied but in a very positive place.
With The Handing A Difficult Customer course, discover how engaging customers properly can benefit both the employee and customer. Effective customer service can change a company’s reputation for the better. Get a new perspective on how to react to negative customers and move the customer to a happy, returning customer.
Know how to:
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances