10 May Health and Wellness at Work – Online Course
Health and wellness are important aspects in anyone’s life. Employees who are healthy and happy are more productive and stay employed longer with the company. But health and wellness are not only a private matter depending on each person’s lifestyle, they are also directly proportional to the quality of working environment and conditions.
The implementation of health and wellness programs is proven to drastically reduce absenteeism, stress levels and health issues within the workforce and the organizations that promote health and wellness policies are more likely to be successful and benefit from a higher economic growth.
This course touches on how to set up and implement health and wellness programs, evaluate needs and results and create a “Culture of Wellness” within and organization.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Analyze health and wellness needs
- Understand different types of health and wellness programs
- Plan, implement and maintain health and wellness programs
- Minimize the impact of health issues on the working environment
- Understand how to motivate and retain employees with health and wellness programs
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.