19 Jun Hebrew Online Course – (Business)
Hebrew is an official language of Israel along with Arabic, spoken by around 5 million people, as well as being spoken in Jewish communities around the world. Unlike most other European languages, it is written right to left – which is something to bear in mind! Learning Hebrew will also help if you decide to learn Arabic or Aramaic in the future, with some common words and those common tricky guttural sounds that are created in the back of the throat. Did you know? There is no “I would like” in Hebrew, and you use “I want” instead, without worrying about being polite or not being polite. One less thing to have to remember!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Hebrew Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.